Technology Career Summary and Goals
Information Technology Manager experienced in: personnel management; technology system and infrastructure planning, implementation, and management; IT contractor oversight; IT policy development and enforcement; developing inventories, budgets, and lifecycle maintenance plans; developing digital preservation strategies and implementing daily disaster recovery; IT project management; server administration; digital archives and libraries.
- Operating Systems: SUSE Linux, Debian Linux, AIX, UNIX, MS Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, MS Windows XP & 7
- Databases: Active Directory, MS SQL Server 2008, MySQL/phpMyAdmin, MS Access
- Library Systems: Aeon, Voyager (Integrated Library Systems), DOCLINE/Serhold (Interlibrary Loan System)
- Content Management Systems: Drupal, WordPress, DoDLive, ArchivalWare, Confluence
- Software packages: Omnipage, Readiris, Google Earth, MS Office 2003 & 2010
My experience and achievements include:
- Management of technology and library staff
- Oversight of IT contracts and vendors
- Development and enforcement of IT polices
- Control of inventories, budgets, and lifecycle maintenance plans
- Experience in Windows and UNIX (Linux/AIX) Systems Administration
- Masters in Library and Information Science (MLIS)
- Graduate Certificate in Information Management
- Bachelors in Information Systems
- Secret Security Clearance (inactive); Background Investigation current as of 11/09/2012.
- 6C Public Trust Clearance (inactive); Background Investigation current as of 11/16/2009.